Sat, Apr 29|
Yoga Nidra on the Beach
Join me in this yoga nidra lead meditation and stay for a bonfire, connect with like-minded people, and enjoy a free night out!
Time & Location
Apr 29, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PDT
Penticton, Okanagan Lake, British Columbia, Penticton, BC V2A 1B8, Canada
About the event
Join me in a free 30-minute Yoga Nidra on the beach, and stay to connect and build a community with like-minded people. There will be a bonfire, music, and great company!
What is yoga nidra?
Yoga Nidra is a powerful style of meditation that you do lying down! The exact translation of Yoga Nidra is Yogic sleep. As you lay comfortably in your place, Tahea will lead you into a deep sleep-like state while you're still fully aware of your personal surroundings. Yoga nidra will help you gain control of your autonomic nervous system in order to enter into a calm state of mind, body, and soul.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra include:
- Increases dopamine levels
- reduces stress
- treats insomnia
- enhances your memory, thus improving your learning ability
- PMS mood stabilizer
- relaxes the mind
- decreases (or eliminates) stress and depression
- Increases energy levels
Whether you are in need of any of the above benefits of yoga nidra, or you are just looking for something fun and interesting to do, join the fun and enjoy the night with us! See you there!
What to bring:
- Something to lay on
- A blanket
- Extra sweater or jacket (as long as it's comfy)
- Socks + extra socks, in case it gets cold
- An eye mask
- Any crystals that help heal/ground you
- A chair to sit around the bonfire if you stay for the fire